Clay Pot Wind Chimes
These wind chimes add a whimsical touch to your garden or patio. This is an enjoyable project that could turn into an afternoon of family fun. Just buy a clay pot for each member of the family and allow them to decorate it to represent themselves. If you have more than four in your family, make two wind chimes.
- 4 clay pots in graduated sizes
- (4) 1-inch wooden beads
- Acrylic paint in the color of your choice
- Paint the outside of the pot your chosen base color. Paint each pot a different color if you like.
- Stencil the outside of each with your chosen design. Ivy leaves or geometric shapes work well for this.
- Cut one yard (three feet) of jute.
- Pull one end of it through a wooden bead and tie a knot.
- Tie a knot an inch or so…
View original post 114 more words